Blog The Transformation of Listed Companies in KSA
Saudi Arabia is the largest economy in the Middle East and is undergoing rapid transformation as part of its Vision 2030 plan. The plan aims to reduce the country's dependence on oil exports and diversify its economy. One of the key elements of this plan is the transformation of listed companies in Saudi Arabia to become more financially sound and efficient.
Zakat and Tax Home
Blog Saudi Arabia Announces Four New Special Economic Zones to Drive Economic Growth
Saudi Arabia, the largest economy in the Middle East, has recently announced plans to establish four additional Special Economic Zones (SEZs) as part of its ambitious Vision 2030 plan to diversify the economy and reduce its dependence on oil revenue. These SEZs are set to become key drivers of economic growth, attracting foreign investment, promoting innovation, and creating employment opportunities in the kingdom.
Financial services Home
Blog Evolution of the Financial Services Industry in KSA
The financial services industry is experiencing a seismic shift. Disruptive companies such as Uber and Airbnb have disrupted traditional businesses such as hotel chains and taxi firms with innovative technologies. In the same vein, financial technology (FinTech) startups are shaking up the financial services industry with innovative technologies that are changing how we bank, make payments, and invest.
Travel, tourism & leisure Home
Aviation Insights Preparing for the return of travel
From liquidity to debt and restructuring, we address the diverse and complex challenges faced by airlines, leasing companies and aircraft funds in particular. We also consider implications for employers and how financial planning for the medium and long term will be affected.
Blog Navigating KSAs Healthcare Industry
The healthcare industry in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) is among the most advanced in the Middle East, but there are strict financial reporting requirements that must be followed to ensure high-quality care for everyone. These requirements include tax, audit, and other advisory considerations, like data protection and cyber security. Let's take a closer look at what healthcare companies in KSA need to know.
Steering the right course to growth
Create Value, Transform value, Protect value
OUR FOUNDING PARTNER
Dr. Abdullah M Al-Basri
Managing PartnerFind out more
At Grant Thornton, we offer a comprehensive range of advisory services to help you achieve your goals. We help you create, transform and protect value. From finding ways to finance growth to understanding how to manage risk and regulation; from identifying opportunities to optimise operations, to getting the best from talent, our global network provides the expert support you need to thrive in a fast changing world.
- Explore your strategic growth options, advise on and project manage the chosen solution
- Establish the true commercial potential of the business you are looking to acquire
- Apply experience, determination and pragmatism to bring deals safely through to conclusion
- Deliver valuation support during transactions and disputes and expert advice in support of regulatory and administrative matters
- Diagnose and address underperformance, and devise workable solutions that maximise value and deliver a sustainable recovery
- Help you understand how best to protect and maximise value.
- Define strategic goals and formulate solutions that keep you ahead of disruptive change
- Help you sustain and finance growth, manage risk and talent, optimise operations and protect value
- Improve financial processes and systems, reduce costs and transform your finance function
- Remove the burden of back office operations and compliance challenges, enabling you to focus on growth
- Deliver systematic improvements across people, processes and technology, right through the supply chain
- Engage, specify and deliver scalable technology solutions
- Help you make better use of increasingly large amounts of data, using tools and analysis to transform decision-making processes.
- Implement effective and reliable governance and compliance procedures
- Help you understand and manage risk and seek an appropriate balance between risk and opportunities
- Develop systems to prevent fraud and corruption
- Assess cyber risk and help you manage it by improving culture, technologies and processes
- Provide a rapid, practical response to get you operating securely again as fast as possible in the event of a security incident.
Talk to us
Learn more about our Advisory team and how they can help you steer the right course to growth.