Rapid and customised approach to investigations and dispute resolution
Fraud and corruption pose a growing challenge worldwide. The commercial landscape is changing fast. An ever more regulated environment means organisations must adopt stringent governance and compliance processes. As business has become global, there is a need to deal with multi-jurisdictional investigations, litigation, and dispute resolution, address the threat of cyber-attack and at the same time protect the organisation’s value.
The sheer volume of data generated by modern, digital businesses poses the challenge of quickly identifying the key facts in the context of reputation and regulatory enforcement issues.
Our forensic capability is integrated with our wider advisory services. It's not an add-on. With the help of our experienced investigators, forensic accountants and computer forensic specialists, our seamless team approach offers you a full range of expertise.
We help organisations understand their current exposure to cybersecurity risk and support them to develop an effective security capability. Our services include:
- cybersecurity risk and threat assessments
- security policy development
- security process or technical assessments
- third-party cybersecurity assurance, and
- Expert dispute resolution.
We provide independent advice on contract breaches, partnership disputes, auditor negligence, shareholder disputes and company valuations, disputes for corporates, the public sector and individuals.
We develop and implement the technical framework and broader processes required to protect your organisation. Our services include:
- security architecture
- security technology implementations
- security process design and implementation
- identity and access management
- privacy and data protection
- data classification
- enterprise application integrity
- business continuity and disaster recovery; and
- penetration testing.
We work with organisations to support and monitor their cybersecurity operations, and help them respond rapidly and forensically in the event of a security or data breach. Our e-discovery and data analysis can help you identify, collect, recover and preserve electronic evidence quickly and accurately. Our services include:
- e-discovery and data analysis
- security programme
- strategy and planning
- security governance
- security awareness
- resolving insurance claims, including business interruption, subrogated claims, product recall, personal injury, fraudulent claims and claims’ reviews.
Talk to us
Learn more about our team and how they can help you protect your business against fraud and corruption.