Navigating tax in a digital world
Global perspectives from our technical leadersWatch our webinar
DirectorContact our local leader
Dan PowersWatch his BBC world news interview
Ambitious organisations need to consider their tax affairs carefully to gain trust and stay ahead of their competitors.
At Grant Thornton, tax is a key part of our organisation and our award-winning teams can offer you a range of solutions, whatever the size of your business or the challenges you’re facing.
Using a combination of reason and instinct, we can work with you to develop a strategy that helps you both understand and manage your tax liability in a transparent and ethical way.
How we work
Whether you’re a medium-sized dynamic business or a multinational company, we offer one-to-one access to senior tax people across the globe. Our teams listen closely to your needs and respond quickly with insightful solutions.
As a major global accounting organisation, we can provide the benefits of working with a respected global organisation but we still maintain an in-depth local knowledge of the countries in which we operate.
Across our global organisation of more than 130 member firms, our people work towards a common goal – setting Grant Thornton apart from the crowd through rigour and technical excellence.
As well as having skills and experience in tax consulting and compliance, our teams can support you in the following areas:
- direct international tax
- global mobility services
- indirect tax
- private client services
- transfer pricing.
We also provide the following services in Saudi Arabia:
Zakat and tax compliance
- Preparation and submission of the zakat and tax returns
- Obtaining final tax assessments/ certificate
- Responding to queries raised by authorities
- Preparation and submission of withholding tax returns
Zakat and tax delegation
- Representation before the authorities on objections, appeal committees and negotiating settlements
- Assist in assembling documents and responding to queries raised by authorities
- Follow-up with authorities and resolve outstanding issues
- Assist in obtaining the final tax certificate
- Assist with Corporate tax advice on local zakat, tax, and withholding tax issues
- Assist with Local country registration and setup advice
Why tax matters
Across the globe, companies’ tax affairs are facing increasing scrutiny from regulators, communities and clients. At the same time, bodies such as The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) are working on rules to change the way international business structures work.
Successful organisations need a proactive approach to tax to show how they are meeting their obligations. A positive tax strategy can also increase your reputation for openness and transparency among clients and communities, helping your business unlock its potential for growth.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we can help, please contact Adel Daglas our Zakat and Tax Director